I have been nominated for a Leibster award, no idea why or how and if I am doing this the right way.
Here are the questions Ive to answer
And…. Here are my questions for you to answer:
1. How did your love for yarn/crafting start?
Started when I was stoppng to smoke but never really got to love it until I started to crochet.
2. Where do you get your inspiration from?
I get inspiration from people who ask can you do this for me, from groups, blogs and somewhere deep in the back of my forgetfull head.
3. What 2 words best describe you?
determind & basic
4. If you were stuck on a desert island and could only bring 3 things with you….what would they be?
Infinate supply of yarn and my bag of crochet hooks and music
5. Where is your favorite place to be crafty?
In my favourite chair in living room
6. What’s your favorite post from your blog? (Share the link!)
My favourite post is this one, as it took me so long to get the hang of this simple item
7. What are 2 things you MUST do before you die?
Must get another tattoo and sell an item and be confident andproud to sell it at the right price not just oh im not very good x amount will do
8. If you have more than 1 crafting hobby, which is your favorite and why?
Crochet my fave hands down, but love anything sparkly, glue huns and buttons lol
9. Do you sell your crafts? If so post the link!
10. If you could ask 1 famous person in all of history a question who would it be?
This one too tough, too many ppl too many questions
Thank You to fibreandfabrics.wordpress.com
for my nomination
My nominations are
your questions are:
1: What is it that you are best at craft wise
2: When and why did you start to blog
3: What is your favourite yarn and why
4: What would be your dream project
5: where do you see yourself n 5 years
6: What would be your dream job
7: How did you learn your craft
8: Are you a messy crafter…tell the truth
9: What age were you when you started
10: Who taught you